- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 12 medjool dates
- 1 cup (6 scoops) chocolate Ultimate Paleo Protein
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
*For vanilla pudding, substitute Vanilla Ultimate Paleo Protein and unsweetened vanilla almond milk (exclude cocoa powder)
- Cut open the avocado and scoop out the pit. Cut into chunks and place in blender.
- Peel banana and cut into large chunks and place into blender with the avocado.
- Add in the almond butter and pitted dates and blend on low (you can boil the dates for 2 minutes to soften).
- Add in the cocoa powder, Ultimate Paleo Protein powder and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve cold. Top with coconut whipped cream if desired.
Leave a comment