This is a super simple and delicious parfait recipe that utilizes our Ultimate Paleo Protein powder to pack a protein punch, while being low-sugar and both dairy and gluten friendly! Feel free to mix and match the fruit you pair with the yogurt mixture - you won't be disappointed!
|2 Cups Fruit: Mango, blueberries, pineapple, kiwi, etc.|
|16 Oz. Cashew nutbutter|
|13.5 Oz. Full fat coconut milk|
|1/4 Cup Maple syrup|
|2 Scoops UPP|
|1 Tsp Vanilla|
1. Place the fruit into a Vitamix / blender and pulse to desired thickness - pour into a separate bowl once complete.
2. Place the cashew nutbutter, coconut milk, maple syrup, UPP and vanilla into the Vitamix / blender and blend until smooth.
3. Layer cashew "cream" on the bottom of a parfait cup or bowl
4. Top with your favorite granola. For an added bonus you can use our UPP Granola recipe sent out previously - it goes great with this :)
5. Optional: Top with your favorite whipped cream topping