Makes: 7 pancakes
- ½ cup banana flour (Wedo Brand)
- 1½ - 2 scoops Vanilla Original Formula
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Add water to desired consistency
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Let batter settle for a couple of minutes.
- Pour batter onto a medium-hot skillet and fry in a bit of melted butter or coconut oil until golden brown and fluffy.
- Flip and cook the second side until golden brown. Serve with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!